Reusable, Comfortable, Functional

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Natural Unbleached Cotton Napkins


I've been busy improving some of the items in my etsy shop. My reusable cloth napkins are now made of unbleached natural cotton, and are a larger size....a generous 19 1/4" square. I've also mitered the corners for a clean, formal look. Each napkin is stenciled with one of my unique designs.

Although most people think of cloth napkins as a formal dinner party accessory, they are great for everyday use, as well. I love to use them to replace paper napkins and towels, to aid the effort in keeping our earth green.

Napkins are sold in my etsy shop http://harrietshaven.etsy.com in sets of 4 for $24, plus shipping. I can easily adjust the listing for a smaller or larger quantity. So far, there are 2 designs available - "Recycle It", and "Walk This Way". All of my designs will be available on the reusable napkins soon, for a total of 11 to choose from.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Especially the "Walk This Way" design. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I do have a couple more designs available now. I hope to have all of the designs available within next few days.

    ReplyDelete