Reusable, Comfortable, Functional

Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Review of Animal Yatzi

Originally submitted at Magic Cabin

Shake, rattle and roll out the elephants and monkeys! This fun adaptation of a classic favorite is just as exciting, but with a twist - the dice have tiny animals instead of dots! The game comes packed for travel in a tidy little tin. Made by Haba® of Germany.

For ages 5 and up.
<...


Fun Game

By NatureMom from Michigan on 5/7/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Great Value, Entertaining, Fun, Interactive

Best Uses: Indoor, Young Children, Family Time

Describe Yourself: Stay At Home Parent, Education Oriented, Parent Of Two Or More Children

Was this a gift?: Yes

This was a gift for my 4 1/2 year old daughter for Christmas. We've only played it a couple of times, but it is a lot of fun. She originally took an interest in the adult version of Yahtzee when we played with friends, so I knew it would be a hit with her. I love that the dice are wooden and have cute animal shapes. It's nice that everything fits right back into the little container to store it, but I must say that I originally thought the container would be larger and the sheets of paper would be larger to make it easier for small hands to write their own scores. The container can be used to shake the dice in (it is about the size of an adult Yahtzee shaker cup). Honestly, my only disappointment is that I intended this to be a larger present, but it ended up being a stocking stuffer because of the size. Overall, I am happy with the purchase.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment